Sunday, March 16, 2008

Heath's Business (or is it Gods?)


Dear Friends and Family and everyone in between.
Please note that this email could never include all the details I would love to share, you would get far to bored anyways.

For months now I have been on a quest of sorts. It has NOT been one to find myself or the meaning of life or why grapes are purple. Rather, why has God given me such a desire to do business?

My whole life I have loved business but was NEVER willing to "give up ministry" to work behind a desk. Nor did I ever see the connection between ministry and jobs. (Side note: if you have the time or desire reread previous updates that unpack my thoughts on this).
Being that I no longer see ministry as a profession but gifted people given to the body of Christ to "edify" or more aptly put, mend/fit God's people together to do his work and build up the body of Christ I am free. This is why YOU are so crucial to the Body. Everyone is clergy and everyone is laity, there is no difference in scripture just tradition.
Sorry going on. . . Business seems to work now in my brain.

The problem the last few years has still been the idea of sitting behind a desk. I love the ability to go to Africa for a year, stay at home with the kids, meet with people when they need it, sleep in late (genetics, I'm telling you!), time and mobility freedom and staying away from the 9-5 curse (sorry for those who feel cursed).

I have lived these last few years contending for the provision of the Lord, I never want to give that up. Yet I feel as if He is asking me to contend for larger things now. I want to believe God for nations, houses for the poor, schools for the uneducated and so much more. I must believe for bigger things to grow.
Do I stop "living by faith" if I have a job? Well, do you? I feel as if I am moving from Kindergarten into 1st grade in the area of "living by faith". Are we still with Isaiah's Stump? Yes! Does this mean we are not doing ministry, no, because this compliments our "ministry".
I now feel the freedom from the Lord (after 10 years of waiting) to take the 20 business plans He has given me and put them into action. I am starting small and not despising small beginnings. I am also realizing that these plans are no guarantee for success. But here we go none-the-less.

Running away from the 9-5 trap the Lord has led me to develop an internet based business; little overhead, no employees and able to be ran from Uganda or Antarctica (which is another story of how the Lord is leading me to free up missionaries financially).

The average American spends 120% of their income. Does that make sense? 1.3 million will potentially foreclose on their house this year.
So here comes the first arm of Release4Life: Consumer Debt and Foreclosure Solutions. I am selling our personal story of how we went from $50,000 in debt (consumer, credit card, taxes, student loans and medical bills) and one day away from foreclosing on our house to being TOTALLY DEBT FREE today.

I give the practical (logical) steps we took, why it's so important to be out of debt, and share a vision to what debt freedom can bring. I am selling an audio downloadable file and worksheets to help lead people up the ladder and out of the despair of debt.


I will send you another email containing more information and a link to the website. This is no way a sales pitch or a way to get you as a customer, rather informational.
I will not send you any other emails concerning the business unless you specifically ask. Just want to keep you in the loop every step of the way.

Thanks for walking this journey with our family and believing God with us for all He offers.
We love you and are so thankful for everything.

www.release4life.com


Blessings
He@th

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As children of God we were put here on earth to shine the Lord's light to everyone. What an opportunity! Bless you Heath on your new business adventure. Here is to FREEDOM!//Steph Fleming