Saturday, June 28, 2008

Art Website Launch

It has taken me a lifetime to recognize and months to develop but here it is! I have officially created a website to sell my watercolor art. I see it as another step in how the Lord is directing to fulfill his dreams for us and our destiny in Him.

The website goes into a little detail about how I view my art and why I paint the way I do, so I will spare the details here.

I finally feel I am connecting my art with my heart. I have set the price of each art print with the desire to use the profits for furthering the kingdom of God (and putting food on the table). Lord willing I believe this is how the Lord could use my art to impact lives worldwide. The price is high but the benefits are far reaching.
As Christians everything we do becomes supernatural and ministry.
This is one aspect of fulfilling my destiny.


heathlocke.com

2 comments:

Emiko said...

I had no idea... Wow! I really appreciated what you wrote in your email about the artists personality. It was encouraging.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Amazing! I didn't know you were an artist!