Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We're back in Beavercreek





Hey Everyone!
I thought about telling you all that I'm finally home but that's not entirely true. I'm certainly and happily back in Beavercreek, Oregon, but I've learned to a much greater degree that my "home" is in Christ. Therefore it doesn't matter where I'm physically at on the earth! It is an incredible feeling to be "at home" anywhere in the world!
I WANT to spend some time with my unbelievable, wonderful, amazing, handsome husband so this is going to be a short note to thank you all for praying for Abiel and I the last two months. Our travel home was very peaceful but very long. Aside from getting on the wrong plane out of Mozambique and almost heading to Tanzania instead of Kenya, we had no hitches or problems. (Long story but we "just happened" to overhear that we were on the wrong flight when an attendant told another lady that she was on the wrong flight!! So we deplaned and waited another 30 minutes for our plane!! Thank you Jesus!)
I have many stories to share and many lessons to relay but that is all for another day. My body is adjusting to freezing temperatures as we have come from such humidity that we could be dripping sweat off our faces when we were sitting still!!!
Please pray for our family's health. I have been fighting sinus congestion/infection for weeks and Heath seems to be coming down with something similar. Please pray that the Lord will strengthen our bodies and prepare us for the next adventure which we will soon be sharing with you all.

Blessings from the ENTIRE LOCKE FAMILY UNDER ONE ROOF!

2 comments:

C and G said...

Hey Em!
Welcome back!!!
Would love to spend some time with you and hear about your adventures!
Love you
C

Anonymous said...

Did Abiel give up her shoes too?!...

Love you guys and glad your back safely!

Darrell...